“Putting the Best of You on Paper – Powerfully, Professionally, Persuasively.”
– that’s the headline for the service and my promise is this:
“Work with me and you’ll end up with a professional CV that impresses and influences. It must get attention. And employers must respond.”
That’s my commitment. Whether you have the perfect experience or qualifications etc for the job you want, or not – you’ll have me using every trick in the book to help you make an impact.
Here’s why my CV writing service may be a good choice for you:
I write Curriculum Vitae’s for Managing Directors, Professionals, CEO’s, and Engineers from all sorts of backgrounds – so I’m confident I can help you too. Here’s a quick look at my profile –
- I have a background in corporate recruiting (for Old Mutual, Shell, Caltex, Deloitte and more), am a student of advertising copywriting and sales (these are critical skills in the CV writing process.)
- My job hunting and CV advice has been published on Career Junction, PNet, and IOL. And in Financial Mail, Business Day, The Star Workplace, The Argus Job Shop and I’ve been interviewed on SAfm, 702 Talk Radio and 567 Cape Talk, and Radio 2000.
- I make a living writing CVs that sell. I don’t delegate the work. I don’t use a one size-fits-all template. I work with you personally to get your CV just right (ie give you the competitive edge, make you look really good, help you make an impact with employers, and ultimately get the job.)
- And I guarantee my work: I will work on your CV until it gets results for you. And if after 6 weeks of using your new CV there’s no significant increase in job interviews (unlikely!) I’ll put you on my Job Search FAST TRACK program, free. See Job Search FAST TRACK for more on that.
The job market is tough, no doubt, but your CV is your first impression – it can make a real difference. It did for “NC” from Durban recently, she wrote:
“A bit of feedback – I know it has been a long time since you re-structured my CV; however this email serves to thank you for your help, as I have been successful in the first job application that I made. I don’t think I would have stood a chance of being short listed if it wasn’t for your creative genius in laying out my CV. I have recommended many friends to make use of your services.”
– NC, Durban
Services are available worldwide and expertise offered includes CVs or resumes for the USA, UK, Australian and New Zealand job markets. All interaction is via phone, e-mail or Skype. After 6 years the process works really well.
For more go to www.wowcv.net or just e-mail me at gerard [at] jobsearching.co.za and I’ll send further details through to you.